Download House Party Mod Apk + Free PC Windows, Mac, Android
House Party Download Game Final Walkthrough + Inc Patch Latest Version – There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.…
Name: House Party
Developer: Eek! Games
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
Genre: Adult, 3D Game, 3DCG, Adventure, Animated, Combat, Corruption, Dating sim, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Gay (avoidable), Groping, Humor, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Multiple endings, Oral sex, Point & click, Romance, Sandbox, Sexual harassment, Simulator, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Voiced, Voyeurism
House party games (available for free now on the site mentioned below) similar to many browser-based games where your choice affects your success when you progress in the game, but it plays like the first person RPG with an interactive game model, character, and Physics, like a recreational suit mentioned above Larry. My tendency is to take this game in a much steeper direction than the LSL series.
The game will be mature with dirty language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully it’s just funny and interesting. There are not many stories to play now, only a few goals to complete when I work on gameplay mechanics. There are several lines of stories and different results based on your decision.
Screenshots and Gameplay
House Party Stable Release 0.18.2 is live!
We’ve ironed out a bunch of bugs and added a lot of polish in this update. We hope you all enjoy the extra smooth gameplay experience!
Two of the biggest changes we introduced are Brittney and Katherine’s outfit reworks. Brittney has an updated patriotic bathing suit, a cute new top for Date Night With Brittney, and her regular in-game shirt has also been reworked with a sexy new look! Katherine’s outfit rework includes a black tee, red skirt, choker, and fishnets! If you haven’t checked out any of the social media screenshots we’ve shared of those two yet, go take a look at them in-game and let us know what you think!
In addition to the usual load of bug fixes, this update also brings some great visual/UI changes such as a brand new radial menu for player choices. Now, when you click on an NPC in the game, it’ll have a new look when selecting your interactions. We also reworked and updated intimacy rewards for several characters, updated the House Party loading screen, and improved our save and load system.
The changes included with this release greatly improve the look, feel, and quality of life of House Party. We’ll catch up on unvoiced lines and translations in our next content update sometime soon after the new year.
There is so much more exciting stuff we’re working on that we can’t wait to share with all of you. For now, enjoy the polish release, check out the hot new Brittney and Katherine outfits, enjoy those new repeatable intimacy rewards, and get hyped for our upcoming updates!
Reminder Note: Though we try our best to preserve them, sometimes it’s inevitable that we have to make changes to the save system, so old saves are not compatible with this update
0.18.2 (Stable Release)
- In the Original Story: it is no longer possible to get intimate with Amy if you originally unlocked her intimacy rewards and then turned her off. That’s how the love works!
- In the Original Story: Amy can now make out with the Player as part of her Chasing Amy rewards
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause Rachael to be unable to move for her self-pleasuring dare after saving and loading within a small time frame just before/as Rachael starts to pleasure herself during “Dare Interference”
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could allow other Characters to try and roam to Derek during the events of “High and Dry”
- In the Original Story: Rachael will now wait to deal with her pending dare text from Vickie before violently confronting Patrick about…holes…or whatever he was saying
- In the Original Story: Derek will no longer remain stuck on the roof if the Player…aggressively rejects Madison during the finale of “The Muse”
- In the Original Story: Derek telling Amy that the Player is a racist (after deciding to not take his side at the end of “The Muse”) will now have slightly more of an effect on the Player’s relationship with Amy
- In the Original Story: if the Player did not side with Derek during the finale of “The Muse”, Derek will be…a little more motivated to reach the Player in a timely fashion. To scream at him. Naturally
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that would allow a Player to pursue the rewards for “Chasing Amy” even if they had already failed the Opportunity
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could prevent Amy from being sent to check on Derek at certain opportune times
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could allow the Player to redirect Amy back to the hot tub for a skinny-dipping selfie even if they had already fulfilled that requirement for “Scavenger Hunt”
- In the Original Story: mitigated an issue that could allow Lety to start forcing herself on an unconscious Patrick
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause Lety, Patrick, and anyone <COUGH DOOD COUGH> happening to attack Patrick to get locked in the study if the Player was very unlucky with certain “Disrupt the Disruptor” event/behavior timing
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause Lety to become unable to socialize with others while she was free to roam around the party while waiting for the Player to make up their mind about sleeping with her or not
- In Date Night With Brittney: fixed another issue that could cause Brittney to leave the Bathroom naked while changing, if the Player had Entered Vision while Exposed
- In the Original Story: once the Paper is rubbed with the Pencil, it will always maintain its “written on” appearance, even after saving and loading a game
- In the Original Story: minor tweaks to emotes and behaviors for Vickie and Ashley during the conversation between the Player, Vickie, and Ashley about Madison’s nudes
- In the Original Story: minor cleanup of some behaviors for Vickie and Ashley as they are preparing to record Derek and Madison getting down towards the end of “Sibling Warfare”
- In the Original Story: Amy can now catch the Player when he is very clearly about to hook up with Ashley. This can compromise her intimacy reward(s)
- In the Original Story: loading into a game that was saved while Madison and Derek were frolicking on her bed during “Sibling Warfare” will no longer cause Vickie’s phone to appear invisible in her hand
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could break Leah’s interaction radial if she caught the Player being intimacy with another NPC while she was already ready and waiting for the Player to hook up with her
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could negatively affect Leah’s behavior/states if she caught the Player being intimacy with another NPC while she was already ready and waiting for the Player to hook up with her
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could allow the Player to mix intimacy actions between Leah and another character. As Leah has stated…she’s all about 1v1 bouts
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause Amy to get stuck trying to get to the Spare Room Sofa, if Ashley had made it there before her during certain mixes of content
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could lead to an awkward, yet complimentary line during an automatic “de-clothing” of the Player prior to getting intimate with Amy
- In the Original Story: added a cancel/”nevermind” option while being intimate with Amy so that the Player is not forced to choose a new position
- In the Original Story: miscellaneous minor tweaks to certain fluff interactions and/or their availability while the Player is “setting up” or in the middle of Amy’s intimacy reward(s)
- In the Original Story: fixed another possible issue that could Ashley’s pre-Sibling Warfare intimacy reward to break if the Player was speed running the game like an absolute madman
- In the Original Story: additional cleanup of Patrick’s Merlot behavior, but THIS time addressing ‘legacy’ and new bugs that could cause Patrick to basically cast “Accio Vino!” and summon his wine to his side. We all know that Patrick’s wand is…just not up to the tas
- In the Original Story: Derek will no longer socialize while he is trying to comfort Madison after the finale of Ashley’s “Sibling Warfare” prank in the Master Bedroom
- In the Original Story: fixed some BGC criteria that could lead to odd exchanges between Ashley and Madison
- In the Original Story: fixed a minor issue that could prevent Madison from exiting the master bathroom when intended after the finale of Ashley’s “Sibling Warfare” prank
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could allow Leah to award the Player with multiple “Flash Scores” (for Katherine’s “Express Yourself” Opportunity) and duplicate credits toward the “First Impressions” Achievement
- In the Original Story: made Leah’s reaction to being “outrun” by the Player during the…aggressive ending to “Just in the Kick of Time” a bit snappier, and she will also now abandon the chase if the Player is 10 units away or more OR if the player is 7 units away or more AND she cannot see the Player. This should help Players that ran inside the house to get away from her and were having trouble keeping track of her location
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could allow Stephanie to award the Player with multiple “Flash Scores” (for Katherine’s “Express Yourself” Opportunity)
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could allow Frank to award the Player with multiple “Flash Scores” (for Katherine’s “Express Yourself” Opportunity)
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could allow Derek to award the Player with duplicate credits toward the “First Impressions” Achievement
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could allow Derek to award the Player with multiple “Flash Scores” (for Katherine’s “Express Yourself” Opportunity)
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause Ashley to comment on the Player’s distinct, albeit overall fortunate, lack of a shirt while they were separated by windows. Weirdo
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could allow the Player to send Derek to talk to Madison about their ongoing romantic drama at certain times around Madison’s “art show” and just before the start of the “High and Dry” Opportunity that could cause notable continuity issues with Derek and Madison’s stories. And…possibly allow Patrick to watch his cousin get dicked. Ugh
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause Stephanie to walk back to the Art Room/Spare Room 2 well after she needed to for her “Meltdown” Opportunity finale, and that could cause some minor erratic behaviors on her part for the remainder of a game session
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could allow Arin and Dan to wander into the garage or study during certain unintended moments
- Adjusted the colliders at the bottom of the beer pong cups so that they do not slightly sink into objects below them
- Improved alignment for most phone items
- Phone6 now has an inventory icon
- Refactored phones to share a parent class, which results in all phones sharing more ItemFunctions (where possible; MadisonPhone is still unique in many ways), scaling behaviors, etc.
- All phones can now properly align to the right hand of males. We just don’t want to give lefties any love
- Slightly adjusted collider sizing on several InteractivePhone items to prevent them from sinking slightly into ground colliders
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the door to the safe in Madison’s Closet from re-opening when a game was loaded, assuming that door was open when the game was saved
- CSC: added a new criteria for Items and ItemGroups, “IsMountedTo”. This can be used to specifically check WHICH character an Item is mounted to
- CSC: added two new ItemFunctions, “ResetToOriginalPosition” and “ResetToOriginalRotation”
- Fixed issue where saved games while the player was engaged in an intimate act with another player wouldn’t load properly
- Fixed exception that can be logged when starting a new game if the last loaded game has since been removed
- Updated the position of the highway billboards in the main game scene
- Updated custom story BGC to allow playing audio clips from the OS asset bundles in certain cases
- Updated UI for character selection so the male player character will be selected by default (for now)
- Fixed issue where zipper sound effects could interrupt voice overs/the audio for character dialogue
- Made the “coming soon” text translatable for the female player character in the main menu
- Updated character navigation to fire reachedtarget events in more cases, for instance when the character is told to go to a place they are already standing at/interacting with
- Updated the game logic for custom stories predating HP version 0.17.X to load all characters in a story on start and set them to default locations around the house
- Fixed issue where the idle animation for the player characters in the main menu could cause them to face the long direction if idle on the menu for a long time
- Added prevention of manual saves when the player is engaged in intimacy or is currently knocked out/dead
- Added support for custom main menu/pause menu translations as long as the selected story also has that language/translation present
- Fixed display issue where custom translations displayed as “English” in the character selection menu where it shows a language confirmation
- Fixed case where characters that were loaded into the game outside of the animator culling distance could not navigate until they became culled
- Fixed overflowing for french translation on the main menu
- Adjusted lighting and position of the billboards
- Adjusted defaultbg voor billboards
- Improved Derek skinning, had a little bit off clipping in the left side of his neck when MakingOut
- Fixed Amy skinning issue with bra clipping through shirt on Main Menu
- Updated Main Menu Spot Light and Neon Light to have less harsh shadows (which could look like clipping hair) and updated textures for Patrick’s and Vickie’s clothing material
- Fixed Amy Goodbye Kitty top clipping through back when making selfie
How To Install Game House Party
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on “HouseParty” to start playing.
House Party Free Download
Win 64bit: ANONFILE – MEGA – MIXDROP – NOPY
Win 64bit (v0.18.2 Stable ): ANONFILE – MEGA – MIXDROP – NOPY
Win 32bit (v0.17.3): ANONFILE – FILESUPLOAD – NOPY – UPLOADHAVEN
Mac (v0.12.3): LETSUPLOAD – UPFILE – NOPY
Linux (v0.12.2): LETSUPLOAD – UPFILE – NOPY
*If you open gdrive and see "request access" it means our google drive account has been blocked