Download College Kings Mod Apk + Free PC Windows, Mac, Android
College Kings Download Game Final Walkthrough + Inc Patch Latest Version – Just an innocent freshman at San Vallejo College…
Developer: Undergrad Steve Patreon
Version: Episode 3 – 3.3.3 – Episode 2 Rework – 3.2.13
OS: Windows, Linux, MacOS
Genre: Adult, 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Stripping, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Blowjob, Voyeurism, Dating Sim, Humor, Romance, School Setting, Male domination, Footjob, Oral sex, Spanking, PoV, Point and click
Just an innocent freshman at San Vallejo College, you are oblivious to the path that lays ahead of you. Growing up gets real when you learn about the unique cultures of the place you must call home. As loyalties form and tensions rise can you lead your fraternity to the crown and with it become the king on campus?
Screenshots and Gameplay
– Fixed Lovense Game mode not working correctly
## [3.3.2] – 2023-10-18
– Added Cameron’s surprise scene
– Fixed Chloe’s bet not being properly tracked
– Fixed being able to infinitely talk to Chloe
– Fixed being able to infinitely give Amber sunglasses
– Fixed being able to infinitely give out shots
– Fixed being able to infinitely talk to Chris
– Fixed unusable donations pitcher
– Fixed being able to infinitely use the donations pitcher
## [3.3.1] – 2023-10-17
– Removed incorrect statement from the pathbuilder
– Fixed being able to infinitely talk to Sam/DJ
– Fixed being able to infinitely talk to Apes/Wolves
– Fixed Faris missing a pfp causing game crash, now default to Chloe pfp
– Fixed spelling of Elijah
– Fixed game crashing when making Penelope a margarita, or advising her to drink water
– Fixed game crashing upon loading save due to old Enums
## [3.3.0] – 2023-10-17
– Added Sebastian scene
– Added Aubrey model scene images
– Added Aubrey sex scene images
– Added image to Chloe/Nora swimming race scene
– Added image to MC making drinks scene for Nora
– Added variables to avoid using the label history too much
– Renamed an enum to avoid bad encoding
– Removed unused images and label from Aubrey model scene
– Removed unused image from MC ape/wolf in bed scene
– Fixed DJBP Kiwii path
– Fixed Aubrey van scene continuity
– Fixed image continuity in Lindsey study scene
– Fixed image continuity in Lauren dorm scene
– Fixed image continuity in Penelope coin scene
– Fixed image continuity in Chloe pool hall scene
– Fixed MC’s profile picture being reset to default
– Fixed not being able to delete username in kiwii
– Fixed image continuity in Nora and Chloe pool race
– Fixed Penelope and MC switching sides in Penelopes bedroom scene
– Fixed Labels and brought them all in line with current label system
– Fixed image in Chloe/Aubrey bikini shopping scene
– Fixed Riley disappearing cup in Elijah pants scene
– Made sure anyone acknowledges what happened in the fight with Tom
– Fixed FWB Nora from episode 2 using the pathbuilder
– Used more appropriate variables for some situations
– Updated the pathbuilder
## [3.2.14] – 2023-10-05
– Fixed old ep2 saves not blocking rollback when restarting ep2
– Fixed “load CK1 save” button sometimes using the `FileSave` action instead of `FileLoad`
## [3.2.13] – 2023-10-03
– Fixed pathing in bikini scene to handle relationship edge cases
– Fixed steam softlocking due to missing episodes
## [3.2.12] – 2023-10-03
– Fixed potential missing kiwii images from old ep2 saves
– Fixed reset relationships from old saves
– Fixed PathBuilderCatagories corrupting old saves
## [3.2.11] – 2023-10-03
– Fixed a typo in the main menu popup button link
– Fixed a typo in Lauren’s dorm scene causing a crash
– Fixed variable check when cameron asks you to jump off the roof
– Fixed instance of relationships being of type `set` instead of `dict`
– Fixed type check when returning `get_character`
– Improved reputation system to be less prone to bugs
– Changed `PathBuilderCatagories` to inherit from `object` instead of `Enum` to fix a bug with `pickle`
Episode 2 Rework v3.2.2
The overhaul of Episode 2 “The Pool Party” is coming later this summer and we wanted to share some of the awesome things that it will contain with all of you.
Why are you overhauling episode 2 now?
It’s really important to us that every CK episode lives up to expectations and feels exciting to play. We often experiment with new ways of doing things with the hope of finding ways to make the game even more exciting.
Sometimes however, those experiments don’t pan out as expected and we need to revisit them. Episode 2 is a prime example of that, it just didn’t quite hit the mark of what CK is supposed to be.
After turning things around with Episode 3, we believe now’s the perfect time to overhaul Episode 2 based on your feedback and turn it into one of our best episodes yet.
What’s going to change?
In order to make this happen, we’re adding lots of new content, as well as adjusting pretty much all existing scenes in one form or another. Some have been fully reworked, some have been slightly edited and some completely removed.
We’re also adding 10 new sex scenes (5 of which include penetration).
Here are some of the highlights of what’s to come:
– The pool party free roam has doubled in size, with Chloe, Sam and Amber joining the fun!
– Get excited about a wet t-shirt contest, teaching Aubrey to swim in the deep end and an all new fight with a gate-crasher. (Also based on a popular request, the Mrs. Woods sex scene has been updated to include significantly less pubic hair)
– You’ll have a much more active role in setting up the pool party as well, which include fun one-on-one scenes with Nora, Lindsey and Riley!
– If you’re dating Nora, you have the chance to impress Mr. Rose. Are you good enough for his daughter?
– Lots of opportunities for alone time with many different girls. Sometimes you’ll even have to choose between them. Just be careful, because they might get jealous.
– More frat time, with unique scenes for both Wolves and Apes!
– Penelope’s AVN is gone, but you’ll be able to help her with her new venture.
– Amber’s detective storyline is also largely removed (but only the episode 2 one, the cabin storyline of episode 1 remains unchanged.)
Will this affect saves?
Because of these and many other exciting changes that will transform episode 2 completely, we recommend that you replay the episode from the beginning and replay episode 3 as well, as it will also experience some small changes to align with the new and improved episode 2.
If you have an existing episode 2 save, loading it after the overhaul is out will keep all your decisions made during episode 1 and it will place you at the beginning of the all new episode 2 so that you can experience it fully.
If you have an existing episode 3 save, loading it after the overhaul will give you the option to start at the beginning of the all new episode 2 with your decisions from episode 1 still in tact (which is what we recommend), or to just keep on playing from your save point in episode 3, with the new choices that were added in the episode 2 overhaul simply set to the default option.
Fixed unknown text tag ‘B’
Minor bug fixes
Fixed messenger contacts pointing to the wrong NPC character
Fix Caleb and Peri fight
Enabled Lovense Modules
Fixed AttributeError in fight attempting to access “profile_picture”
Cleaned up load_failed to improve save compatibility
Fixed incorrect Fight method used with Caleb and Perry
Includes Steam Api Replacer:
Activates the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activates replay mode for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episode selection in Path Builder.
Activates scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episodes 2 and 3 after completing Episode 1.
22 new scenes including 8 sex scenes.
Many small changes to exiting scenes to better capture the characters.
• No new content.
• Added 135 missing renpy files.
• Added 1 missing file to libraries for python 2.7.
Act 1 – 0.9.1s
- Adjust phone applications to prevent empty phone screens when loading saves
- Redefined application home_screens to prevent phone crashes
- Redefined Kiwii post image locations in accordance with CK1 -> CK2 version changes
- Improved backwards compatibility when loading CK1 NPC characters
- Deleted unused NPC character objects – preventing crashing when loading relationships app
- Redefined a couple of NPC character names in accordance with CK Styling
- Add CK1 non-optional Kiwii posts to CK2
- Included additional CK1 classes and functions to handle pickle errors
- Renamed KCT to Reputation for clarity of actions
- Added a phone tracker app, only enabled through path builder advanced options (BETA)
- Removed deprecated code from Kiwii and Messenger apps
- Removed Simplr in accordance with polls and community feedback
- Handle rare instances of contact object throwing an error
- Explicitly handle NPC after_load data
- Numerous adjustments to CK2 Act1 in preparation for Episode 1 update later this month
- Removed voice acting, in accordance with Patreon poll and community feedback
- Fixed an issue where loading a save would result in MC’s name being changed to Emily
We’re excited to release 15.1.0, which brings some new features and a ton of bug fixes to Act IV Part 2.
As you know, Act IV Part 2 early access came with a few bugs, the most significant ones being some saves breaking and relationships with girls resetting.
Our goal with 15.1.0 was to not only fix those bugs, but to ensure that you guys don’t have to replay the entire game from the start just because we messed up. That’s why we’re proud to introduce advanced path builder settings.
Path Builder UI Update & Advanced Settings
You can now use the path builder to accurately recreate your lost Act IV saves. Not only can you choose relationships, but you also get to decide a lot of extras in the advanced settings that ensure you won’t be locked out of things like completing Imre’s checklist for example. You also have the option to start directly in part 2, or to enhance your gameplay by showing KCT point changes or the girls’ preferred KCTs.
There is now a relationship app that opens up the relationship screen. This was a suggestion on our discord server that we loved. Many of you had issues, especially after the relationship bug, to find out who you’re smushing in what save. The relationship screen makes this super easy. Beware that girls only unlock once you’ve talked to them. So if you load a save from before the introduction of this screen, you might have to talk each girl once before finding out your relationship status. This is so that girls aren’t shown on there before you’ve met them.
How To Install Game College Kings
1. Extract and run.
College Kings Free Download
SEASON 1 (Before Rework)
Walkthrough: DIRECT LINK