JOY OF PROGRAMMING Crack Free Download Repack Final Patch Full Version Free PC Windows
JOY OF PROGRAMMING Crack Free Download Game Repack Final Full Version Latest Version – Use real Python code to automate machines, robots, drones and more….
JOY OF PROGRAMMING – Software Engineering Simulator is an immersive 3D programming puzzle game about automating and controlling realistic machines, robots, drones and more using real Python code. Build actual coding skills while playing, solve exciting bite-sized programming challenges and progress to unlock new programming features and improved machinery.
- Automate logistics to quickly transport items from A to B
- Write navigation code for cars
- Design graphical user-interfaces for a smart home dashboard
- Crack passwords with brute-force
- Program autonomous vehicles using range scanners, cameras, LiDAR and hit sensors
- Stabilize robots with basic control feedback like PIDs
- Apply computer vision to identify objects
- Use image processing to guide missiles to their intended target
- Solve classical algorithms and data-structures
- Optional tutorial levels, taking beginners step-by-step on their programming journey
- Create your own puzzles with the included level-editor
- Find collectible factsheets with interesting computer-science tidbits
- Earn stars by completing levels and use them to unlock new programming features
- Work towards achieving many different certificates for completing all levels in one category
A Fair Warning
JOY OF PROGRAMMING is not a casual game. In fact, it is one of the most difficult games on Steam. It offers the real programming experience: Lots of thinking, hard work, gathering information, debugging and some frustrations. But you will also learn new skills, become a better developer, and most of all enjoy that sweet sensation of finally cracking a hard problem.
Open Ended Challenges
- Real programming: No pseudo code, no imaginary language. Instead, fully functional python code with your favourite packages like numpy, pandas, scipy, pillow, sklearn and more. Some basic prior programming knowledge (in Python or otherwise) and a strong interested in programming is recommended.
- In-game IDE: A codemirror based in-game Python IDE offers syntax highlighting, auto-completion, docstring tooltips, debugging, auto-indentation, code-folding, copy/paste and undo/redo.
- Realistic challenges: From robotics to abstract algorithms and creative coding – the full breadth and depth of computer-science awaits.
- Open puzzle design: Each level has many different valid solutions.
- Clear goals: Each level has one mandatory goal and up to three optional goals.
- Immediate feedback: Never wonder whether your code is working. Get immediate, incremental feedback on each good (or bad) step towards a working solution.
- Performance metrics: Compare your best solution anonymously with others with respect to speed, memory usage and code length.
- No hard locks: Never get stuck on a single level, there are always several open challenges available.
- Weekly Challenge: Tackle a different scenario each week and compare your best solutions.
- Optionally submit your solution and your code to the leaderboards and share it with the world.
Designed by a Computer Science Professor
The game is developed primarily by a single developer, who also happens to be a computer science professor. An accompanying Youtube series by the developer is in the works to showcase example solutions for each level and walk through them step-by-step. Explaining the reasoning and programming principles along the way to help beginners get into the game and learn actual programming. The series will also feature selected community solutions to discuss other approaches and potential improvements.
Level Editor and Modding Support
An innovative Python based level editor allows creating and scripting new challenges, which can also be shared via the game’s Workshop. Most current levels and all future levels included with the game are created with this editor. Custom assets like 3d objects, sound files, videos and images can be imported easily and used in the level editor. Full modding support to extend the game with custom mod PAKs is planned to be included by the end of Early Access.
Happy Coding and get JOY OF PROGRAMMING now!
Screenshots and Gameplay
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 10/11, x64 only
Processor: Core i5 8400, Ryzen 5 2600
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GTX 1070
DirectX: Version 12
Storage: 12 GB available space
Additional Notes: SSD recommended
How To Install Game JOY OF PROGRAMMING Crack
- Play the game