Download Corrupted Kingdoms Mod Apk + Free PC Windows, Mac, Android
Corrupted Kingdoms Download Game Final Walkthrough + Inc Patch Latest Version – Use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?
OS: Windows, Linux, Android, Mac
Genre: Adult, 3dcg, adventure, ahegao, animated, corruption, fantasy, male protagonist, masturbation, mind control, mobile game, monster, monster girl, pregnancy, rape, rpg, spanking, handjob, oral sex, vaginal sex
in Corrupted Kingdoms, You are a hero – or maybe criminals – from this story, initially on the way to find out why your family is expelled from your home city, but quickly pushes into various events you have imagined. When tension rises between humans and mythical creatures lurking right outside the vision, will you stand as a flare hope … or use your new power to bring the world under your control?
Screenshots and Gameplay
- KANA: You can now check on Kana, sit at her bedside and stroke her hair or hold her hand! Morrning, Afternoon AND Evening! She needs the love…
- HOUSE LADIES: The rest of the House Ladies return! You can find them in their rooms in the East Hallway!
- HOUSE LADIES: All of the House Ladies now have their own Paperdolls!
- JULIE: You can be naughty with Julie in her room in the East Hallway!
- LAURA: You can be naughty with Laura in her room in the East Hallway!
- RENEE: You can be naughty with Renee in her room in the East Hallway!
- RENEE & JULIE: You can be naughty with both at the same time in their room in the East Hallway!
- CHELSEA: A new narrative event for Chelsea! Explore the Apartments after you have recruited her!
- HAZEL: A new narrative event for Hazel! Explore the College after you have recruited her!
- NOELLE: A new narrative event for Noelle! Explore the Mansions after you have recruited her!
- OPHELIA: A new narrative event for Ophelia! Explore the Old Club after you have recruited her!
- RACHEL: A new narrative event for Rachel! Explore the Bridge after you have recruited her!
- TERRI & TAMMI: A new narrative event for Terri & Tammi! Explore the Park after you have recruited them!
- SHOPKEEP: The Shopkeep no longer sells dice upgrades (see below)! Instead he will now sell an Elixir that grant permanent boosts throughout the fight for so long as they’re active (more Elixirs to come in the future!
- SHOPKEEP: You can no longer visit the Shopkeep’s store before the dream with the Numbers, so players are warned about him before making a purchase
- RECIPE: A new recipe: Roasted Beets! Unlock by exploring the Apartments!
- RECIPE: A new recipe: Spicy Oysters! Unlock by exploring the Mansions!
- RECIPE: A new recipe: Rainbow Cotton Candy! Unlock by exploring the Park!
- COMBAT DICE: There has been a change to how Combat Dice are upgraded! Now you can grow your dice to D6’s by recruiting Hazel, Ophelia and Rachel and exploring their locations. The Shopkeep will no longer upgrade dice, and will instead offer special Elixirs that give you boosts which last all combat (but may come with their own, dark price…)
- AUTO-WIN: You can now choose between Physical Victory, Seductive Victory and Shatter Victory in the auto-win option in the War Room
- Misc: Changed meeting Annie from a dialogue menu option to an automatic scene to prevent edge cases where players could rescue Kana before meeting Annie and thus make her very confused about where Kana is
- Misc: Added Laura, Renee and Julie to the angry lineup of defenders during Chastity’s Act Three return event
- Bug: Player will no longer meet Jessica in random locations then be surprised by her new outfit later on at the front door
- Bug: Player will no longer meet Ami in random locations then be surprised by her eyepatch later on at the front door
- Bug: Manor will no longer be attacked by Goons before the player has completed the battle tutorial
- Bug: Minion One and Minion Two’s names were swapped in the forest fight. They have now stopped practicing their ventriloquism and will focus on the fight
- Bug: Text for the Chastity dream wasn’t centered correctly. Now it is!
- Bug: From somewhere in the void, rocks shift… crack… tumble… a flickering light is seen, and a small voice echoes in the darkness: “Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives are back!“
- KANA: The return of Kana! Discover the FOREST and search it to find her!
- NAUGHTY: Four new naughty scenes! Complete the Forest Boss Girl fight to access them!
- BOSS GIRL: New Boss Girl! A certain cruel wolf matron makes her reappearance…
- MINION FIGHT: New combat style: Minion Fights! These are very simple fights which consist of a single ATTACK round. Players will roll three dice and choose the largest number (or smallest, if you like pain. I don’t judge) which will determine if they take any damage during the fight. Minion fights are used by certain bosses to soften up the player before they fight the main Boss Girl herself!
- MINIONS: Three new minions! Wolf girls devoted to a certain cruel wolf matron…
- LOCATION: New location appears! The FOREST is now accessible from the Outskirts map in Act Three!
- Bug: Gwen’s Act Three paperdoll was showing up when using Hidden Voices, even before Act Three, which was a very depressing bit of clairvoyance on the MC’s part!
- Bug: Reinforce Tactics wasn’t always upgrading the lowest dice. Now it will!
- Bug: Some dialogue lines with Lily and Gwen were appearing under the paperdolls
- Bug: The world shifts… and settles… and all is black. Time passes, minutes or aeons, it’s impossible to tell, until, finally… a voice… “I found a clue!”
- Annie: The return of Annie! Conquer the Old Club and clear the roadblock to get access to the Farm!
- Kids: The return of the kids! Once you make it to the farm, you can talk to any of the kids you left in the day care!
- Kids: You can talk to, and play with, all of the kids in the day care!
- Kids: All the kids now have paperdolls!
- Radio: If you go to the Manor living room in the afternoon, you might hear something interesting on the radio (ten different transmissions to hear)!
- Gwen: After listening to the radio, you can ask Gwen about it!
- Numbers: The Numbers you met in the Act Two finale return! Meet the Shopkeep (conquer then scout the bridge) and then sleep!
- Shopkeep: After talking to the Numbers, find and talk to the Shopkeep again for a little more lore hints!
- Outskirts: You now have access to the Outskirts! Conquer the Old Club, then select “Clear the Roadblock” from the Outskirts location!
- Outskirts: You can visit every location in the Outskirts (except Morgana)!
- Combat: New Power available! You can now use AURA in combat to increase your SEDUCE dice by two!
- Combat: If you use auto-win you will now take a tiny amount of damage when doing so. Don’t worry! You can still use the auto-win all day every day, but now events that require you to have taken damage will trigger correctly (such as Lily and Lyx’s events)
- Misc: Tidied up some of Gwen’s dialogue so her paperdoll doesn’t keep sliding in and out
- Misc: Went through some of the earlier dialogue in Act Three and added way more references to the kids, if you have any. Their moms will ask about them too, when you meet them for the first time!
- Bug: Players were unable to leave via the front door at night, even with all requirements met, but could leave through other means. The front door has been unlocked now, so MC no longer needs to climb out via bathroom windows
- Bug: Jessica’s paperdoll was hiding some words, and they weren’t even naughty! MC has learned to throw his voice slightly to the right, so all is uncovered now. Nice try, Jessica!
- Bug: A couple of error messages relating to Madison and Veronica have been fixed – they’re no longer trying to wear outfits that don’t exist!
- Bug: Upgraded dice weren’t appearing the first time you fought Goons in the garden. Now they are!
- Bug: Your Goon’s “Reinforce” tactic was boosting the first dice, not the lowest. Now it will boost the lowest, as it should! Silly Goons, so disorganised…
- Bug: Fixed an error with paperdolls sticking around after reloading the same scene whilst in the middle of talking to them. Shoo, paperdolls! Shoo!
- Bug: There was an issue preventing Lyx from appearing in your bedroom. Which some might say is a good thing, but those people didn’t bribe me with mangoes so now she can get in again
- Bug: The latest engine update messed up autosaves. They should be working properly again from this update onwards!
- Bug: You can no longer search the apartments at night, causing a time dilation flux. Doc Brown gave me a good scolding
- Bug: The Credits page is functional again! No more weirdnes
- Veronica & Madison: The return of Veronica and Madison! Conquer the college and make Hazel loyal (or get rid of her) to enter!
- The Bridge: You can now (attempt to) cross the bridge, once you’ve conquered it, to attack the east side of town!
- Shopkeep: New character appears! The Shopkeep. Allows you to buy upgrades for your dice (and more later on)!
- Elixirs: You can now gather Ichor Elixirs (Eldritch Currency) from the Bridge after completing the event above!
- War Room: Improved the “Ask Jessica for help” section, and added “How do I Shatter my opponent?” to the list of questions
- War Room: Improved the “Ask Jessica for help” section, and added “How do I Shatter my opponent?” to the list of questions
- Map: Mansion and Apartment locations are now unlocked for everyone in Act Three, even if you didn’t find them in Act Two!
- Map: If you’ve completed the combat tutorial, you can now explore the town at night!
- Combat: You can now increase your dice to D8’s (maximum roll of 8)!
- Combat: New Power available! You can now use HIDDEN VOICES in combat for a one-turn SCOUT effect!
- Veronica: Veronica now has a paperdoll!
- Madison: Madison now has a paperdoll!
- Bug: Hid “Troop Count” on the stats page until players have completed the combat tutorial
- Bug: The new combat system accidentally blocked progress with Emma. You can now continue to unearth the mystery surrounding her fear!
- Bug: The engine upgrade broke a couple girls’ pregnancies. Now the only thing stopping you from having kids is your crippling social anxiety!
- Bug: The Lily’s Bar event in Act Three wasn’t firing for people – now it will trigger correctly (Lily got drunk and fell asleep on an important button)!
- Bug: A few text overflow issues dealt with
- Bug: Wheeled Gwen back an inch so she wasn’t overlapping her own name and dialogue any more
- Bug: When fighting Goons, if you put a dice into ATTACK and then removed it, it would unlock SEDUCE which would then crash. Now SEDUCE remains greyed-out no matter what. Sorry, boy-love fans!
- Bug: Shattering a girl, then selecting “release”, then changing your mind, was crashing the game. Now you can be as weirdly indecisive as you like!
- Bug: MC will no longer claim the college is his when he doesn’t, in fact, own it during the fight with Hazel
- Bug: Goon Tactics weren’t turning off after combat ends, allowing people to sneak the abilities into practice fights. Now MC is forced to play fair. Booo!
- Bug: SSsoem Typpoes Fixxedh…
- BATTLE SYSTEM REWORK: A complete overhaul of the Battle System! There’s WAY Too many changes to list here, but here are just a few highlights:
- BATTLE SYSTEM: Brand-new combat mechanics and renders
- BATTLE SYSTEM: No more districts! Conquer locations directly to unlock their events!
- BATTLE SYSTEM: The Organisation will now try to take back vulnerable locations you’ve conquered!
- BATTLE SYSTEM: Boss Girls all have a unique naughty event!
- BATTLE SYSTEM: Hana will now prepare “Meals” – permanent effects that change certain aspects of the combat system!
- BATTLE SYSTEM: Dungeon and Rehab removed while I rework their concepts
- BATTLE SYSTEM: Just… so much more!
- UPGRADE: The cutscene issue on Android has been fixed, so this update upgrades the game engine once again! If you’ve been having trouble getting the game to run on your Android device, this should fix the problem!
- Cafe: Added a line to remind people to talk to the Chief in Act Two if they try to use the Lvl 2 Passcard too quickly
- Stats: The stats were misaligned with the hint overlay. Now it actually makes sense!
- Stats: Added “TROOPS” counter to the stats page
- Bug: Fixed some dialogue lines in the Rehab that were displaying underneath the paperdolls
- Bug: Fixed some more text overflow issues. That should be it for the overflow problems!
- Bug: Fixed an “I should increase my authority” dialogue line when you were already maxed out
- Bug: Fixed an “I should be able to teach private classes now!” line when you already had that ability
- Bug: As Typo Hero enfolds the Dread Arc in a hug there is a sudden burst of static… the world stretches… groans… and snaps!
How To Install Game Corrupted Kingdoms
- Play the game
Corrupted Kingdoms Free Download
Win/Linux: FILESFM – GOFILE – MEDIAFIRE – MEGA – MIXDROP – PIXELDRAIN – WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GOFILE – MEGA – MIXDROP – PIXELDRAIN – WORKUPLOAD
Android: GOFILE – MEGA – MIXDROP – PIXELDRAIN – WORKUPLOAD
Save File: MEGA