Download Mystwood Manor Mod Apk + Free PC Windows, Mac, Android
Mystwood Manor Download Game Final Walkthrough + Inc Patch Latest Version – you play as a young adult who finds himself in charge of a very old and mysterious hotel…
Developer: Faerin Patreon
Other Games: Man of the House
Language: English, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish
Genre: Adult, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, MILF, Mystery, Incest, Romance, Management
In Mystwood Manor you play as a young adult who finds himself in charge of a very old and mysterious hotel, due to some “unexpected” events.
You will hire, train and manage your staff, build new facilities and upgrade your hotel to meet your customers’ demands. Each girl on your staff will have her own unique personality and backstory.
As you progress each of their storylines you will find out more about them and get to know them inside and out…
Will you be able to unravel the mysteries of Mystwood, while running and growing your hotel business? Get ready for a new adventure, filled with dark secrets, shocking plot twists and most of all, lots and lots of hot, steamy sex!
Screenshots and Gameplay
• Added all tier 4 rewards outfits for Hana.
• Added the first tier 5 event for Hana (including a new “surprise mechanic”). Hint: If it looks like the dialog is looping, try something else.
• Added a new tier 5 event for Julia.
• Added a new tier 5 event for Amber.
• Added 1 new guest event for Miguel.
• Added 5 new guest events for Jim.
• Improved the auto plan function. It should be a lot more efficient now. Note: There are still some variables (like level and energy) that are not taken into account, so manual planning will always be the optimal choice.
• Added a statistics screen: This can be accessed through the menu and will show detailed gameplay information (note: this will start counting from now on, so it won’t be accurate for previous savegames).
• Added a new item that unlocks after renovating the office (for now it can be found in the attic, like all the other items).
• Removed the skip button during check-in.
• The “diplomatic” trait now grants 2 guest re-rolls.
• Added an office upgrade that adds 2 guest re-rolls.
• Added a tooltip to wages screen to view staff member details.
• Added a setting to disable automatic planning of a staff member to the same slot as the previous shift.
Note: You will have to enable this for previous saves.
• Items are now sorted by staff and player items (same as with cards).
• Changed “DO not skip VIP interactions” text to make it more inline with other settings. Note: You will have to change this setting once for previous saves.
• Added 3 main storyline events.
• Added a new tier 5 event for Julia.
• Added a new tier 5 event for Amber.
• Added tier 4 reward outfits for Annika.
• Added the first tier 5 event for Annika.
• Added bonus satisfaction for each skills to the staff tooltip (based on equiped items, traits
• Right clicking a staff portrait now takes you directly to their inventory.
• The unused trait points icon will now only be shown if the girl is on the bar.
• Fixed a bug causing guests to disappear after being checked in.
• Fixed a bug causing portraits of some staff members to get stuck in slots they weren’t
• Fixed a bug causing Hana not to call you the name you picked for her.
• Fixed a bug causing the results screen to load twice.
• Fixed a bug causing the athletic traits to not add bonus points.
• Fixed a bug causing the courtesan card to not show the added bonus points.
• Fixed a bug causing a portrait to freeze mid-air on the planning.
• Fixed a bug causing a portrait to disseaper when reassigning a girl to the current job.
• Fixed a bug causing lines to be skipped for some users
• Added all tier 4 events and reward outfits for Catalina.
• Added tier 4 reward outfits for Kay.
• Added the first tier 5 event for Kay.
• Added two main storyline events.
• Implement the first set op traits: each staff member will now gain a trait every time she levels up. Each character also has at least one unique trait she can gain, which is marked by a star icon. Note you can assign the traits in the staff screen by clicking the “unspent trait points” icon.
• Expanded the staff level tutorial to explain about trait points.
• Reworked the lobby and the way you check-in guests The chance for a guest to show up is now based on both the lobby skill of Julia as well as the number of available slots in the lobby. You can click on a portrait to see the guest’s requirements and click the check-in button to accomodate them. You can no longer make them wait or reject them, as this didn’t really serve a point with the current gameplay.
• Changed the guest timeout duration: a guest will now be able to show up again after 1 day, instead of 5 days.
• Taking breaks now restores 25 energy (down from 50), sleeping still restores 50.
• The guest profile now shows the guest’s schedule (for active guests).
• Kay’s sauna event will now only trigger after you have completed Julia’s sauna event.
• Added a message explaning you can rehire staff members at the end of the week to the wages screen.
• Fixed a bug with Riley’s recruitment events showing new lines as grey.
• Fixed a bug causing the Town not to show up on the map for older saves.
• Fixed the hint icon for Annika’s recruitment event showing at night.
• Fixed the hint icon for the 2nd art history event.
• Fixed an enery display bug.
• Fixed a bug causing some tutorial dialogs to be looped.
• Fixed a bug causing Catalina’s club skill to be max exp when she was recruited.
• The architect no longer reduces the cost of the office courses.
• Fixed a bug causing a girl to still get double exp when there wasn’t enough room for both guests.
• Fixed the tooltips for room renovations to reflect the reason why they can’t be unlocked.
• Fixed Orville’s event from triggering in the evening.
• Fixed a bug causing dialogs to show as seen for all wood sublocations.
• Fixed Royal Stag event icon showing in the evening.
• Staff members now get the right amount of trait points when you recruit them.
I added the final staff member, 2 new tier 5 events for both Amber and Riley, expanded the main
storyline, and implemented a lot of gameplay changes and bugfixes that were on my list for a while
I hope you will enjoy the update and if you have any feedback, please let me know!
Note: Existing saves can be copied over by moving the profiles folder from the previous version to
All the best,
• Added Catalina, the final staff member (introduction event, all outfits and guests dialogs).
• Added all tier 1 events and reward outfits for Catalina.
• Added all tier 2 events and reward outfits for Catalina.
• Added the fifth event for Orville.
• Added the town location to the map (for now there’s just the default event).
• Added the first tier 5 event for Amber.
• Added the first tier 5 event for Riley.
• Extended Richard’s dialog options.
• Extended Emily’s dialog options.
• Changed the energy display for staff members to be show increase/decrease in energy in
• Added a gallery option to view all currently unlocked outfits for a staff member.
• Added an icon to map location to indicate a new event is available.
• Added a icon to the activity screen to indicate that a new location, staff or guest event is
• Slightly reduced the size of the dialog box.
• Added an option to the settings to change the dialog box transparency.
• Re-encoded all animations for improved (seamless) looping.
• Changed the card draw mechanics, it will no longer be possible to get 3 myst cards, making it
a bit easier to get all cards.
• Increased the skill level of new staff members, to reduce grind substantially and make them
more useful as soon as you hire them.
• Added a cancel button for equipping items/cards.
• Fixed the level requirements for Hana’s tier 4 events
Mystwood Manor v0.5.1
I have finished Hana’s tier 4 events and added the first tier 5 for Julia. Honestly, I was hoping to do a bit more, but the scenes took more time than I anticipated and there were some very persistent bugs/issues that needed to be fixed. But all in all, I feel like the game is moving in the right direction.
I’ll put a poll this weekend for the next month, as there is plenty of new content to add now. I hope you will enjoy the update and if you have any feedback, please let me know! Note: Existing saves can be copied over by moving the profiles folder from the previous version to this one. All the best, Faerin
• Added all tier 4 events for Hana.
• Added all tier 5 outfits for Julia.
• Added the first tier 5 event for Julia.
• Added all tier 5 outfits for Amber.
• Implemented the office, adding 2 new jobs for the MC that will increase your hotel progression (and 2 upgrades that increase the effectiveness of the corresponding jobs). (I’ll probably add more jobs later on in the development).
• Added a dialog for Julia to remind players of the guest level, as this seems to be missed a lot.
• Improved the overall memory management, which should prevent leaks and hopefully reduce crashes on some older systems.
• Uppgraded to a new version of the video player, this should fix the issue playing animations on Windows 8.1
• The scrollbar on the progression tab now resets when switching to another girl/guest.
• Fixed a bug with the adventurer card, causing equiped items to get lost when switching the card to a different girl.
• Fixed a bug causing random lockups when skipping through dialogs (please let me know if you still encounter this).
This month I have focused on implementing hotel level 5, so we can finally move to “juicy” scenes in the next updates. I also finished Riley’s tier 4 events and implemented tier 4 for Laura. Unfortunately, all this was more work than I anticipated, so Hana’s tier 4 events will have to wait until the next update. I hope you will enjoy the update and if you have any feedback, please let me know! Note: Existing saves can be copied over by moving the profiles folder from the previous version to this one. All the best, Faerin
• Implemented hotel level 5 (if you have the required exp, have a guest check out to level up).
• Added level 5 dialogs for all guests, girls, and rooms.
• Added 2 new rooms and the corresponding outfits (yoga studio and club), as well as the final guest bedroom.
• Added the last 2 tier 4 events for Riley.
• Added all tier 4 events for Laura.
• Added all tier 4 outfits for Laura.
• Added 2 new items (these can be found in the attic for now).
• Hana will now join only if you have renovated the security room already (to prevent being short on money and all your guests getting robbed).
• Scenes with the staff members now increase their love stat (heart icon) to indicate your romantic progress with them.
• Added a heart icon to the “check on staff” screen, to indicate that a new scene can be triggered.
• Added an info icon to the “check on guest” screen, to indicate that a new scene can be triggered.
• Added tier titles for the MC and Orville.
• Skipping the result screen will now stop at the guest’s request (instead of the actual choice), so you don’t have to scroll back one line.
• Added a MAX level indicator for skills.
• Added a tooltip to the guest level selection icon in the lobby.
• Fixed a bug causing you to need to click twice to advance Mickey’s dialogs.
• Fixed a bug causing a guest not to get a strike when the staff member in a linked room (kitchen/bar) got sick.
• Fixed tooltip alignment, so it doesn’t go off-screen anymore.
• Fixed a bug that causes you to lose an item when removing the adventurer card.
• Removed double tooltips on inventory and cards screen.
• Fixed Riley’s wage reduction (0.5 instead of 0.25).
How To Install Game Mystwood Manor
1. Extract and run.